We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Turn ordinary gum into snowman gum! Great for stocking stuffers, gift toppers, or pop one into your neighbor’s mailbox! These are so incredibly easy and they make a really fun gift for kids to make for friends. Snowman gum makes a cute stocking stuffer that literally anyone can do. My only tip for this is to make sure the marker is dry before adding it to a gift. This super easy idea is awesome for last minute quick gifts. Great for handing out to friends at school. "
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
1 pack gum in blister packaging (Eclipse, Orbit, etc)
1 orange Sharpie
1 black Sharpie
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Winter Blizzard Snowflake Crochet Afghan
- Christmas Gift Pouch
- Easy Crochet Round Floral Doily Placemat
- DIY Christmas Gift In a Can
- Scrubby Snowman Craft
- Vintage Framed Snowflake
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- Holiday Tree Wine Bottle Cover
- 10 Quick and Easy Gifts to Make eBook
- Holiday Throw Blanket
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- Make Gift Tags From Christmas Cards
- Christmas Word Search
- I Spy Christmas
- Crochet Equilateral Triangle
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects