Teddy Bear Crochet Pillow
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Who doesn't love Teddy Bears..... be it any kid or an adult.....We all are crazy for Teddy Bears. They are just too cute to be avoided.This cute faced Crochet Teddy Bear pillow will make a great decor for your rooms or this would make a great gift for any kid. The pattern is very easy to make. You can easily make one in just under and hour.I used Fuzzy Chenille Baby yarn. I absolutely love this yarn. They are just so soft and quick to work with. Make This Adorable Crochet Teddy Bear Pillow to snuggle up with. Materials Used:- Fuzzy Chenille Yarn(for Body) Any Medium Ply Yarn (Black and Cream) for Eyes and Muzzle 5 mm Crochet Hook Tapestry Needle Fibrefill"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects