Textured Crochet Spike Coaster
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Crochet coasters are among the easiest patterns to make. Crochet Coasters are always fun to make and they work up pretty quick. They are among the easiest pattern to make.They make great decor for your table setting and they are great for gifting too. You can use them for everything. Today I am sharing the pattern for this pretty Textured Spike Coaster.This coaster is made with Double Crochets and Front Post Double Crochets.These Front Post Double Crochets gives this coaster the unique Spike Textured look. Materials Used:- Cotton Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects