Upcycled Christmas Mug Rugs
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These cute mug rugs are super easy to make with the designs shown or your very own creation. I used only fabric scraps and old clothes to make these mug rugs. They are the perfect thing to have at the ready when friends drop by for a Christmas cuppa and treat."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Heart Filled Crochet Coaster Tutorial
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket - Free Pattern
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- Easy Christmas Oven Mitt Gift
- Winter Blizzard Snowflake Crochet Afghan
- Cinnamon Candle Gift
- Handy Rice Bag Warmers Easy Sewing Project
- Vintage Framed Snowflake
- Gorgeous Poinsettia Christmas Jar
- Coffee Love DIY Cup Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects