Upcycled Christmas Mug Rugs
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These cute mug rugs are super easy to make with the designs shown or your very own creation. I used only fabric scraps and old clothes to make these mug rugs. They are the perfect thing to have at the ready when friends drop by for a Christmas cuppa and treat."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Winter would not be the same without a snowman. This wooden one can be made for Christmas decorating and then kept out until spring… Continue reading: "Lighted Wooden Snowman Decoration"
Peppermint Christmas Soap
Precious Christmas Ornament Keepsake and Hostess Gift
Craft Gift for the Coffee Lover
Seasonal Sprinkles Gift
Crocheted Juggling Balls
No Mess Watercolor Print
360+ Homemade Christmas Gifts and Ideas
Holiday Guest Towel with Crochet Trim
Decorated Mason Jar Teacher Gift Idea
7 Mason Jar Christmas Crafts free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knitted Christmas Tree Ornament
- 33 Burlap Projects: Christmas Craft Ideas You Can't Miss
- 15 Homemade Angel Ornaments
- Washi Tape Tree Decor
- Upcycled Holiday Countdown Garland
- Button-Embellished Gift Tags
- Photo Display Wreath
- Punch Fabric Wreath
- Easy Yarn and Button Wreath
- 36 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects