Craft Paper and Yarn DIY Gift Bag
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This DIY is perfect for any gift that is oddly sized and shaped because you can make it any size and shape you want! All you need is craft paper, yarn, scissors and a weaving needle!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Craft Paper
- Weaving Needle
Find this Christmas craft and more in our collection: 49 Cheap Homemade Christmas Crafts.
Decide what size you need and cut your paper accordingly.
Fold in half and stab holes with scissors up along sides.
Thread your needle and lace it together!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add some sparkle and shine to your Christmas tree this year by making a Golden Glam Shell Angel Ornament. This angel ornament is ready… Continue reading: "Golden Glam Shell Angel Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- How To Make A Beautiful Button Cross
- Stained Glass Tissue Paper Cross
- Festive Calm Down Travel Bottle For Kids
- Angel Pretzels Tutorial
- DIY Evergreen Floor Lamp Christmas Tree
- How To Make A Music Paper Christmas Tree
- DIY Snowball Garland
- Vintage Book Page Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects