Purple Penguin Ornaments
This Purple Penguin Ornament is a fun and easy craft to make with your family. All you need is some glue, cardboard, ribbon, hole puncher, scissors, and, of course, Christmas wrapping paper. Your little ones will love these kid crafts for Christmas!
- Christmas wrapping paper
- Cardboard to glue paper on
- Craft glue
- Hole punch
- Cut a pattern from any cute wrapping paper (this has to be penquins).
- Cut 2 of the same for the back and front of the cardboard circle.
- Cut from cardboard, 3"circles and glue the circles you cut from the wrapping paper. Make sure you get out all the bubbles out and its smooth.
- Take craft glue and shake coordinating glue at the border of the ornament.
- Punch hole at the top and string ribbon at the top to string.
Read NextCrayon Ornaments and Gift Tags