Reindeer Thumbprint Christmas Ornament Craft
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Turn your child's thumbprint into an adorable Reindeer Thumbprint Christmas Ornament Craft using only a few easy-to-find materials. Everyone loves handmade Christmas ornaments, especially when they're made by little ones. These ornaments will surely become keepsakes and can be hung up year after year. This of this project as a time capsule - you're capturing a precious moment and making something fun at the same time. Christmas craft ideas for kids are a great way to get young people excited for the holiday season. This is also a great excuse to turn off the television and spend time together during the holiday season. Have each kid make one and hang them all on the tree.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Sharpie markers
- Brown paint
- White paint
- Tiny pom poms
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Making small Christmas tree decorations does not get any easier than this! All you will need are cones and thin Christmas garland in… Continue reading: "Sparkly Tabletop Christmas Trees"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects