This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Polar Bear Pillow
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Create a fun polar bear pillow for Christmas and leave up through the winter! This pillow uses a combination of Patterned Iron-On and hand embroidery to create a cozy 20" pillowcase. The Iron-On mimics quilting and applique without needing to stitch it down. The envelope closure in the back makes it easy to pop this pillowcase on and off. Free PDF pattern and SVG cut file plus a picture tutorial. This pillow instantly adds a touch of Christmas to any room."
Read NextElegant Winter Queen
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give a gift that will be cherished during these cold months when you make the Simple Gift for a Peppermint Tea Lover. If you find… Continue reading: "Simple Gift for a Peppermint Tea Lover"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Whirlpool Crochet Flower Doily Pattern
- Pug Ornament
- Springtime Crochet Placemat
- Leaf Bunch Crochet Bookmark
- Tide Texture Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects