Christmas Tea Towel Pillow Covers
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make these pillow slipcovers out of Christmas tea towels. It takes too much space to store Christmas pillows, but it takes very little space to store these slipcovers after the holidays. They fit nicely into a drawer or closet. These give your pillows a festive look for the holidays."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- Christmas themed tea towels
- Matching thread
- Scrap pieces of trims and ribbons
I love having these slipcovers to add Christmas pillows to my home without using a huge amount of my valuable storage space throughout the year.
Wrap tea towel around the pillow you want to cover. Pin tea towel ends together for a snug fit.
Slide pillow out of tea towel. Stitch tea towel ends together at pinned location and add desired embellishments.
For openings in sides, you can add a ribbon to front and back edges of slipcover to tie together the opening on each side. Or, just leave it open if the pillow color beneath matches well.
This takes about 15 minutes per slipcover and is very easy. (Fun, too.)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you are over the traditional DIY wreath for your door this Christmas, consider a Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative as your… Continue reading: "Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative"
- Vintage Style Waterless Snow Globe
- Comfy Christmas Pillows
- 16 Country Christmas Craft Ideas
- Winter Wonderland free eBook
- A Vintage Christmas: 16 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- Fleece Christmas Tree Pillow
- 8 Unique Christmas Decorations free eBook
- Sparkly Tabletop Christmas Trees
- 16 Ribbon Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Wooden Welcome Snowmen
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects