Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This colorful, glittery candy cane Mason jar luminary is a festive way to add some twinkling warmth to your Christmas decorating. You likely already have all the supplies you need on hand for this simple craft idea. So far this year I’ve made an adorable Christmas Mason jar snowman as a secret Santa gift idea. I’ve also had the urge to dig into my glitter stash, and the idea of a candy cane Mason jar luminary came to mind. These look gorgeous both lit and unlit, especially grouped together on a holiday mantel."
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- small glass jar, such as a salsa jar or Mason jar
- washi tape in two widths, or masking tape
- utility knife
- Mod Podge sealer
- red, green and silver glitter
NotesPlease visit CraftsbyAmanda for the full craft!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- A Vintage Christmas: 16 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- 10 Christmas in April Crafts
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas free eBook
- Olaf from Frozen Crochet Pattern
- 16 Country Christmas Craft Ideas
- Simple Flower Vase with Glitter and Small Bottles
- Hanging Christmas Stars
- Christmas Tea Light
- Mason Jar Christmas Candles
- 45+ Cheap Christmas Decorations for Your Home
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects