This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Evergreen Floor Lamp Christmas Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I dressed up my floor lamp and turned it into a Christmas tree! I used faux evergreen branches from a discarded Christmas tree and wrapped them them around my lamp's pole. First, I wrapped a cardboard tube from wrapping paper around the post to protect it. Then I used smaller branches at the top, working my way down, and used larger branches at the bottom.I secured it by wrapping the branches around each other. Then I decorated it with pine cones. It is such a space saver!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
- Floor lamp
- faux evergreen branches
- cardboard tube
- masking tape for tube
- pine cones (optional)
Cut cardboard tube down the middle.
Tape the tube onto the floor lamp.
Wrap faux evergreen branches around the floor lamp's main pole, starting at the top with smaller branches.
Work your way down the pole, using larger branches at the bottom.
Decorate with pine cones or other Christmas decorations.
Read NextRustic Pine Cone Light Basket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your friends and family will feel like they've stepped into a whole new world of sophistication once they see these High Class Jewel… Continue reading: "High Class Jewel Trees Homemade Christmas Decoration"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects