DIY Evergreen Floor Lamp Christmas Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I dressed up my floor lamp and turned it into a Christmas tree! I used faux evergreen branches from a discarded Christmas tree and wrapped them them around my lamp's pole. First, I wrapped a cardboard tube from wrapping paper around the post to protect it. Then I used smaller branches at the top, working my way down, and used larger branches at the bottom.I secured it by wrapping the branches around each other. Then I decorated it with pine cones. It is such a space saver!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
- Floor lamp
- faux evergreen branches
- cardboard tube
- masking tape for tube
- pine cones (optional)
Cut cardboard tube down the middle.
Tape the tube onto the floor lamp.
Wrap faux evergreen branches around the floor lamp's main pole, starting at the top with smaller branches.
Work your way down the pole, using larger branches at the bottom.
Decorate with pine cones or other Christmas decorations.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Wooden Welcome Snowmen
- 16 Country Christmas Craft Ideas
- Rustic Farmhouse Floral Can Craft
- 15 Minute Red Christmas Truck Snowglobe
- A Vintage Christmas: 16 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- Vintage Skating Pond Glass Dome Craft
- Scandinavian-Style Christmas Tea Light Holders
- Vintage Butter Dish
- DIY Snowy Mason Jar Luminaries
- 10 Minute Winter Wonderland
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- Candy Cane Cards
- Crochet Hand Clutch Purse
- Easy Outdoor Snowman Decor
- Easy Sew Tote
- Mason Jar Snow Globe
- Sunshine Crochet Coasters Easy Crochet Tutorial
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects