Moose Bitty Bumble
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"When my son was a preschooler, he loved to carry around little action figures he called his “guys”. The memory of his chubby warm hand with a death grip on a “guy” just makes me smile. Today, I’d like you to meet this Crochet Moose! The crochet moose is the 2nd in a series I’m calling Bitty Bumbles. Bitty Bumbles are small amigurumi (or stuffed toys). In fact, the Bitty Bumbles remind me a bit of the “guys” of my son’s childhood. The “guys” and my little guy had all kinds of adventures together. And maybe a Bitty Bumble like this cute moose could be a guy for your little one."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Wine Bottle Centerpieces
- Snowy Scene DIY Centerpieces
- Sparkling Stars for Christmas Candle Glass
- Christmas Candy Jar
- Vintage Butter Dish
- No Sew Candy Throw Pillows
- Paper Stained Glass Candle Window Decoration
- Bleached and Scented Pine Cone Crafts
- Vintage Skating Pond Glass Dome Craft
- Christmas Time Door Hanger
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why Buy A Real Christmas Tree
- Santa Felt Boots
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects