Easy Crochet Star
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"You are about to crochet the cutest, fastest crochet star you've ever seen. It is easy and quick to make and you can use it as an ornament, in place of a bow on a gift, or as an embellishment on a hat or really anything. Best of all, it uses hardly any yarn, so you can make it out of stash yarn. Who doesn't love that? Let's spread that holiday cheer and get started!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a bit of jolly to your door or outdoor space with a wood Christmas snowman. This happy Frosty is made using bits and pieces from… Continue reading: "Rustic Wood Snowman Headvideocam"
- A Vintage Christmas: 16 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- 16 Country Christmas Craft Ideas
- Glitter Champagne Bottles
- Vintage Butter Dish
- 24 Stunning Star Crafts for Christmas
- Elegant Winter Candle Centerpiece
- Festive Reindeer Applique Pillow
- Moose Bitty Bumble
- 45+ Cheap Christmas Decorations for Your Home
- Snuggly Polar Bear DIY Pillow
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects