Mason Jar Christmas Candles
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I love the rustic versatility of the good old-fashioned mason jar. Talk about useful. Not only can mason jars be used for canning and food gifts, but they can also be used for home decor like this Mason Jar Christmas Candles. Since mason jars have so many uses ( like this Hot Cocoa In A Jar Idea, or this Mason Jar Herb Garden, or this soothing Peppermint Sugar Scrub), I thought I would create a few that I can use on my table for Christmas Eve Dinner."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Christmas Tea Towel Pillow Covers
- Crochet Christmas Glass Covers
- Peppermint Coasters
- Sparkly Tabletop Christmas Trees
- Rustic Rae Dunn-Inspired Christmas Sign
- Homemade Air Fresheners
- A Vintage Christmas: 16 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- Winter Wonderland free eBook
- Scandinavian-Style Christmas Tea Light Holders
- Cross-Stitched Vintage Tennis Rackets
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects