Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Learn how to make this charming crochet Snow Globe amigurumi! Abbreviations: BLO – back loop only Ch – chain SC- single crochet Sl St – slip stitch St (Sts) – stitch (stitches) Skill Level: Intermediate (must know tapestry crochet) Finished Size: This snow globe is about 5” (13 cm) tall Yarn I used: Red Heart Super Saver medium weight #4 yarn Hook and other materials: Crochet hook US size E/4 (3.5 mm) Stitch marker Piece of cardboard Large sewing needle Poly-fil stuffing Scissors Hot glue gun Winter-themed buttons of your choice (Christmas trees, snowflakes, etc). "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for adorable snowman crafts for kids (or even adults), then you need to see this Baby Snowman Clay Pot Ornament.… Continue reading: "Baby Snowman Clay Pot Ornament"
- Crochet Christmas Coaster Pattern
- 10 Minute Winter Wonderland
- Vintage Butter Dish
- DIY Rustic Christmas Tree Pillow
- 15 Minute Red Christmas Truck Snowglobe
- 5-Minute Christmas Centerpiece Decoration
- A Vintage Christmas: 16 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- Hanging Christmas Stars
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Rustic Farmhouse Floral Can Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree Craft Project
- Handprint Angel Christmas Craft For Kids
- Buddy The Elf Ornament Craft
- Air Dry Clay Ornaments
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Quick, Cheap And Easy Diy Christmas Ornament
- Personalized Embroidered Map Ornaments
- Tin Can Butterfly Ornaments
- Personalized Map Seashell Gift Idea
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Out Of An Old Dictionary
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects