Coffee Filter Poinsettia Craft
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This Coffee Filter Poinsettia is the perfect Christmas craft for kids and adults to make. It’s an easy project and looks beautiful when it’s done. Coffee filters and washable markers transform into gorgeous poinsettia flowers to decorate your home for the holiday season. It’s also a great way to decorate Christmas presents! I love quick and easy crafts that don’t require a ton of expensive materials or complicated tools. What I love about this poinsettia flower craft, is it’s simple enough for the kids to work on, but also satisfying for an adult to make too."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Score a hole in one with a golfing fan by giving them a Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft. Homemade Christmas ornaments like… Continue reading: "Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft"
- A Vintage Christmas: 16 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- 10 Christmas in April Crafts
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas free eBook
- Olaf from Frozen Crochet Pattern
- 16 Country Christmas Craft Ideas
- Simple Flower Vase with Glitter and Small Bottles
- Hanging Christmas Stars
- Christmas Tea Light
- Mason Jar Christmas Candles
- 45+ Cheap Christmas Decorations for Your Home
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects