Christmas Tea Light
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
From the blogger: "To make this Christmas Tea Light jar, cover jar with glue and add desiccated coconut and leave to dry! Wrap the garden twine around the top of the jam jar (I used double-sided sticky tape as glue was a bit messy!) and glue the fir and berries on the front! Drop in a tealight and, voila, finished! Enjoy at Christmas time or anytime for that matter!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
- Jam jar
- Garden twine
- Desiccated coconut
- Old pair of stud earrings painted with red nail polish
- 3 small pieces of fir tree
- Tea light candle
Cover the jar with glue and add desiccated coconut and leave to dry!
Wrap the garden twine around the top of the jam jar (I used double-sided sticky tape as glue was a bit messy!).
and glue the fir and berries on the front!
Drop in a tealight and, voila, finished! Enjoy at Christmas time or anytime for that matter.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crocheters, get your hooks ready because your family is going to want these Waiting for Santa DIY Stockings. These Christmas stocking… Continue reading: "Waiting for Santa DIY Stockings"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects