This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
15 Minute Red Christmas Truck Snowglobe
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Quick and easy crafts are kind of my thing, so when I can create something in just 15 minutes with help from the kiddos, I am super excited. Today I am sharing a Christmas Truck Snow Globe a 15 Minute DIY. My secret ingredient is from Fairfield World™, one of my favorite craft brands. Keep reading to see how I made a waterless snow globe. I hope this easy Christmas craft will get you in the spirit to create even more!"
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Read NextGiant Present Entryway Decoration
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
I live in Florida and we never get snow for the Holidays. That is why I am super excited to create a flurry of DIY Glittery Clothespin… Continue reading: "Glittery Clothespin Snowflakes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- Felt Gnome Ornament
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects