This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Christmas Coaster Pattern
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Directions and tutorial on how to complete this crochet pattern in six rounds. This crochet Christmas coaster pattern is a quick make. These make lovely holiday gifts. Handmade Crochet Gifts This year, I am making a bunch of these coasters in Holiday colors to give to family and friends. Thank goodness that they work up quickly. One skein makes at least 5 coasters for me. Using these Christmas coasters throughout the house adds a pretty pop of color. Use them on end tables, dining tables, coffee tables, and more. While this is made with Holiday colors in this pattern, just think what this would look like with springtime pastel colors at other times throughout the year. I made these Holiday Crochet Coasters in Red and Green."
- Partial skein of these colors less than 60 yards of each color.
- For the Red and White Christmas Coaster = Peaches & Crème White, Peaches & Crème Red
- For the Green and White Christmas Coaster = Peaches & Crème White, Peaches & Crème Forest Green
- crochet hook size g
- yarn needle
Read NextGiant Present Entryway Decoration
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
I live in Florida and we never get snow for the Holidays. That is why I am super excited to create a flurry of DIY Glittery Clothespin… Continue reading: "Glittery Clothespin Snowflakes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- Felt Gnome Ornament
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects