How To Make Tomato Cage Topiaries
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I am so proud of myself that I implemented my crafty plan in only a few days! It helps that my materials were easily found at our Dollar Store. They had some 4′ leaf garland and floral wire so I purchased all of the ivy looking vines that they had. I believe I spent around $32 total for this project and it took me only a few hours to complete. I think they are cute with the red planters and pillows. Perfect for Christmas AND Valentine’s Day. Quite impressive towering over this short girl at six feet tall!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a bit of jolly to your door or outdoor space with a wood Christmas snowman. This happy Frosty is made using bits and pieces from… Continue reading: "Rustic Wood Snowman Headvideocam"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects