Santa Clause Figure - Recycled
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This free standing Santa Clause figure is totally made from recycled items found around the house. The base is made from a corrugated cardboard carton, and the clothing is from scraps! He can stand on the mantle or be positioned in a wreath. Very easy to make, and very cost efficient. Once you learn this technique, you can make any figures. See his snowman companion on my channel, as well as a girl figure doll. Enjoy making these almost free figures!!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
NotesWatch the short 8 minute video for all the details and instructions!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Snowballs from Bedspreads
- Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration
- Vintage Crate Ornament Display
- Junk Mail Christmas Ornaments
- Nutcracker Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Light Up Recycled Lanterns
- Sparkly Disk Snowman
- 12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Christmas
- Night Sky in a Bottle
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lighted Hurricane Glass With Snowmen
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Crochet Unicorn Ornament
- Crochet Heart Shaped Santa Ornament
- Crochet Themed Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Gingerbread Heart Ornaments
- A Lovely Christmas Tree Of Hearts
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Santa Bow Will Make You Smile
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects