Santa Clause Figure - Recycled
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This free standing Santa Clause figure is totally made from recycled items found around the house. The base is made from a corrugated cardboard carton, and the clothing is from scraps! He can stand on the mantle or be positioned in a wreath. Very easy to make, and very cost efficient. Once you learn this technique, you can make any figures. See his snowman companion on my channel, as well as a girl figure doll. Enjoy making these almost free figures!!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
NotesWatch the short 8 minute video for all the details and instructions!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Norwegian Christmas Gnomes
- Junkmail Snowflake Luminaries
- Recycled Disco Ball Ornament
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- 21 Mason Jar Christmas Gifts You Can't Resist
- Mini Illuminated Pine Cone Christmas Tree
- Night Sky in a Bottle
- Stunning DIY Lanterns
- Reindeer Light Bulb Ornament
- Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Narwhal Ornament
- Parker Penguin
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Zanfirico Black Necklace
- Melted Snowman Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects