Santa Clause Figure - Recycled
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This free standing Santa Clause figure is totally made from recycled items found around the house. The base is made from a corrugated cardboard carton, and the clothing is from scraps! He can stand on the mantle or be positioned in a wreath. Very easy to make, and very cost efficient. Once you learn this technique, you can make any figures. See his snowman companion on my channel, as well as a girl figure doll. Enjoy making these almost free figures!!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
NotesWatch the short 8 minute video for all the details and instructions!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Words can't describe these felt poinsettias that I made. I got the printable from a site I belong to and cut the petals from the… Continue reading: "White and Red Felt Poinsettias"
- Snowballs from Bedspreads
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- 21 Mason Jar Christmas Gifts You Can't Resist
- Easy Paper Mache Swedish Christmas Tomte or Elf Project
- Mason Jar Snow Globe Soap Dispensers
- Stunning DIY Lanterns
- 20+ Wine Bottle Crafts for Christmas
- Sparkling Wine Bottle Craft
- Sparkly Snow-girl Free Standing Figure
- Book Page Feathers
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects