Easy Christmas Table Runner Tutorial
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"To make my table more festive I made a table runner with a Vintage-inspired Christmas fabric. The step by step tutorial enables you to quickly and easily make your own table runner to add a festive touch to your tablescape."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- fabric (length depends on table size)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Rectangle Basket With Dividers Made In Rounds
- Christmas Angel Noodle Crafts
- Top 50 Easy Christmas Crafts of 2021
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Scarf With Puff Stitch
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- Christmas Crochet Gift Card Holder
- Diy Crochet Gift Box Ornaments Amigurumi Cube Pattern
- Gingerbead Cookie Ornaments
- Christmas Crackers
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects