Easy Christmas Table Runner Tutorial
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"To make my table more festive I made a table runner with a Vintage-inspired Christmas fabric. The step by step tutorial enables you to quickly and easily make your own table runner to add a festive touch to your tablescape."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- fabric (length depends on table size)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"If you like working with wood, this is a simple reindeer project that only requires 2 pieces to be cut out. A free template is… Continue reading: "Wooden Winter Reindeer Decoration"
- Holiday Holly Crochet Table Runner
- Classic Fat Quarter Runner
- Simple Holly Themed Table Runner
- Christmas Candy Jar Table Runner
- Raggedy Rustic Table Runner
- Simple Ruffle Table Runner
- Quick Table Runner with Mitered Corners
- Crocheted Christmas Table Runner
- Roll up Kitchen Playmat
- Easy Burlap Christmas Table Runner
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects