We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"To make my table more festive I made a table runner with a Vintage-inspired Christmas fabric. The step by step tutorial enables you to quickly and easily make your own table runner to add a festive touch to your tablescape."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- fabric (length depends on table size)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Need an easy peasy sewing project that is perfect for the ultimate beginner? Making an infinity scarf is one of the simplest projects… Continue reading: "Winter to Spring DIY Infinity Scarf"
Classic Fat Quarter Runner
Raggedy Rustic Table Runner
Chalkboard Place Mat and Tag
Transfer Printing Christmas Napkins
Holiday Holly Crochet Table Runner
Crocheted Christmas Table Runner
Easy Burlap Christmas Table Runner
Quilted Snowflake Table Mat
Silent Night Table Runner
Easy Christmas Table Runner Tutorial
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects