Easy Christmas Table Runner Tutorial
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"To make my table more festive I made a table runner with a Vintage-inspired Christmas fabric. The step by step tutorial enables you to quickly and easily make your own table runner to add a festive touch to your tablescape."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- fabric (length depends on table size)
Read NextEasy Burlap Christmas Table Runner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want to add a little Christmas sparkle to your outfit this December, then take a look at this Pretty Poinsettia Pin Christmas… Continue reading: "Pretty Poinsettia Pin Christmas Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Blanket With Easy Stitch Pattern
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects