We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"To make my table more festive I made a table runner with a Vintage-inspired Christmas fabric. The step by step tutorial enables you to quickly and easily make your own table runner to add a festive touch to your tablescape."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- fabric (length depends on table size)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Making small Christmas tree decorations does not get any easier than this! All you will need are cones and thin Christmas garland in… Continue reading: "Sparkly Tabletop Christmas Trees"
- Classic Fat Quarter Runner
- Holiday Holly Crochet Table Runner
- Simple Holly Themed Table Runner
- Chalkboard Place Mat and Tag
- Silent Night Table Runner
- Quick Table Runner with Mitered Corners
- Roll up Kitchen Playmat
- Raggedy Rustic Table Runner
- Easy Christmas Table Runner Tutorial
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects