This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vintage Book Page Christmas Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Looking for a simple Christmas project you can make on a budget? These DIY book page trees are a creative way to use vintage carol pages. You can make the project in 30 minutes using recycled materials. The trees are so easy to make with these step-by-step instructions. I created three trees of different sizes and styled them in front of my large Christmas tree. You can also use them to decorate packages and as a creative tree topper."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- vintage carol or book pages
Read NextVintage Thread Spool Tabletop Trees
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add the perfect amount of sparkle to your home this holiday season with this charming DIY garland made with materials you can find at… Continue reading: "Shimmering Snowflakes DIY Christmas Garland"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects