Christmas Tree Hat
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Happy Holidays! I received a number of requests for my son’s Crochet Christmas Tree Hat Pattern so I decided to write it up for you all in a couple different sizes! The hat is very easy to crochet, it has a tiny bit of texture with the small puff stitches. It is crocheted from the top-down in continuous rounds. It works up very quickly because the yarn is Super Bulky and it stand on it’s own without you needing to reinforce it (so long as the decorations you add are not TOO heavy!). I hope you have fun with this design and I can’t wait to see your Christmas Tree Hats! I think these will make the perfect addition to your Ugly Christmas Sweaters! "
Tree Hat Base: Bernat Softee Chunky Solids Super Bulky Yarn
Star: Red Heart Super Saver
Baby, Toddler, Small Child, Child, Teen, Adult, Adult Large
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your friends and family will feel like they've stepped into a whole new world of sophistication once they see these High Class Jewel… Continue reading: "High Class Jewel Trees Homemade Christmas Decoration"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects