This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Buffalo Plaid Cowl
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Introducing the Buffalo Plaid Cowl! I am so in love with this cowl. I can’t wait to wear it. It’s just a classic look that is fun and modern. Perfect for work but also great with jeans on date night. First up was the classy Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy. Next came the stylish Buffalo Plaid Wristlet and now…THIS. The Buffalo Plaid Cowl! Aren’t those big, bright red buttons delicious? I love them. Let's cuddle up by the fire and get started!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextWarm and Festive Crochet Baby Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- 12 Romantic Days Of Christmas Coupons
- 50 Perfect Christmas Writing Prompts For Kids
- Christmas Scattergories Free Printable
- 100 Christmas Charades For The Whole Family
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Classic Christmas Word Scramble
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Christmas Bingo Free Printable
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects