This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Buffalo Plaid Cowl
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Introducing the Buffalo Plaid Cowl! I am so in love with this cowl. I can’t wait to wear it. It’s just a classic look that is fun and modern. Perfect for work but also great with jeans on date night. First up was the classy Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy. Next came the stylish Buffalo Plaid Wristlet and now…THIS. The Buffalo Plaid Cowl! Aren’t those big, bright red buttons delicious? I love them. Let's cuddle up by the fire and get started!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextNot-Your-Grandma's Crochet Slippers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add the perfect amount of sparkle to your home this holiday season with this charming DIY garland made with materials you can find at… Continue reading: "Shimmering Snowflakes DIY Christmas Garland"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects