Not-Your-Grandma's Crochet Slippers
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"My grandmother loved to make slippers for everyone for a least a decade. She inspired me and I thought I’d try my hand at designing crochet slippers that are a little more up to date. I love rich colors and the little wood bead in the center of the flower just makes me smile. They are also super quick to make. These slippers will fit a size 8-9 women’s size. If you need them smaller or larger, just adjust the number of rows or adjust your hook size up or down."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With this Christmas project, you will get free knitting patterns for this DIY Mittens Homemade Advent Calendar. That's 24 unique mini… Continue reading: "DIY Mittens Homemade Advent Calendar"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Holiday Banner
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Kindness Advent Calendar
- Embroidered Wreath Holiday Card
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- How to make an easy DIY Gnome Christmas Ornament
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Gingerbread Belly Flatware Holders
- Snowman Belly Flatware Holder
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects