Ribbed Wonder Hat
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Behold: The Ribbed Wonder. Get ready because this easy crochet hat pattern is about to change your crochet life. It’s hard to believe that something this adorable, useful and warm could be so easy to make! The ribbed wonder uses a half double crochet (instead of the more common double crochet or single crochet rib). It’s the perfect combination of closely worked stitches for warmth while taking advantage of the bulky weight yarn for a quick project. My seaming method is the easiest one out there and cinching the top together is a breeze. This is the perfect beginner project!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Design a delicate angel craft when you make this Silver and Pearl Safety Pin Angel Ornament. Using beads, safety pins, and a little… Continue reading: "Silver and Pearl Safety Pin Angel Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aqua Sole Bracelet Design
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Reindeer Gift Bag
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
- Fresh Crochet Flower Motif
- Round Crochet Flower Floor Rug
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects