Light Keeper's Crochet Cap
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"My friends, meet a thing of simple beauty: The Light Keeper’s Cap. Ever since I learned the Herringbone Half Double Crochet stitch I’ve been wanting to make something special with it. My husband and I are huge lighthouse buffs. When I saw the Fort Gratiot Lighthouse, I was sold. We took the lighthouse tour. I’m always amazed at the lives Lighthouse keeper’s led. And that’s when I knew. I knew the name of this cap I was working on would be named for those brave men and women who tend to the lights that guide our way in the world. Inspired? Let's start!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- Snowman Belly Pot Holder
- Granny Christmas Tree
- 21 Homemade Christmas Wreaths To Decorate Your Home
- 23 Animal Craft Ideas for Christmas
- 25 Christmas Paper Crafts for Kids
- 13 Printable Christmas Ornaments
- Easy Rag Wreath Christmas Ornaments
- Scrap Material Christmas Crafts: 28 Wood, Fabric, Paper, and Yarn Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects