This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Light Keeper's Crochet Cap
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"My friends, meet a thing of simple beauty: The Light Keeper’s Cap. Ever since I learned the Herringbone Half Double Crochet stitch I’ve been wanting to make something special with it. My husband and I are huge lighthouse buffs. When I saw the Fort Gratiot Lighthouse, I was sold. We took the lighthouse tour. I’m always amazed at the lives Lighthouse keeper’s led. And that’s when I knew. I knew the name of this cap I was working on would be named for those brave men and women who tend to the lights that guide our way in the world. Inspired? Let's start!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Channel old-world charm and elegance and then make this gorgeous Vintage Book Page DIY Ball Ornament. Vintage crafts are popular… Continue reading: "Vintage Book Page DIY Ball Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- Penguin With Heart Craft
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt Printable
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects