Light Keeper's Crochet Cap
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"My friends, meet a thing of simple beauty: The Light Keeper’s Cap. Ever since I learned the Herringbone Half Double Crochet stitch I’ve been wanting to make something special with it. My husband and I are huge lighthouse buffs. When I saw the Fort Gratiot Lighthouse, I was sold. We took the lighthouse tour. I’m always amazed at the lives Lighthouse keeper’s led. And that’s when I knew. I knew the name of this cap I was working on would be named for those brave men and women who tend to the lights that guide our way in the world. Inspired? Let's start!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crocheters, get your hooks ready because your family is going to want these Waiting for Santa DIY Stockings. These Christmas stocking… Continue reading: "Waiting for Santa DIY Stockings"
- Pretty Poinsettia Pin Christmas Craft
- Stylish DIY Snow Globe Necklace
- Cute Smiling Christmas Tree Pin
- Wintery Crochet Snowflake Scarf
- Snowflake Hostess Apron Pattern
- Simple Cashmere Mittens
- Twenty Minute Headband
- Ruffled Christmas Bag
- Chic and Cute Pearl Gloves
- Folded Paper Ornament or Necklace Pendant
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects