This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"The snowball scrunchies are suitable for both children and adults. They’ve got a ‘snowball’ texture made using the popcorn stitch. The first scrunchie is the most stretchy. The second hair scrunchie is chunky and can be used as a hair bun cover too! To make the scrunchies you will need 2 hair elastics to work around as well as some white Aran / weight 4 yarn and a 5mm crochet hook. These are very quick and easy to make. "
Read NextNot-Your-Grandma's Crochet Slippers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Burlap Candy Cane Wreath
Learn how to make a Christmas wreath with this DIY tutorial. The Burlap Candy Cane Wreath uses a couple unusual and innovative… Continue reading: "Burlap Candy Cane Wreath"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Christmas Cards For Kids: Cute Crafts Of Hot Cocoa Mugs (free Set)
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Shining Star Crochet Blanket
- Easiest And Fastest Crochet Rib Blanket
- Quick And Easy Crochet Twisted Ear Warmer Headband
- How To Make A Easy Imperial Crochet Blanket
- Easy Crochet Scarf With Tassels
- Super Easy Crochet Texture Blanket Wave Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects