This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"The snowball scrunchies are suitable for both children and adults. They’ve got a ‘snowball’ texture made using the popcorn stitch. The first scrunchie is the most stretchy. The second hair scrunchie is chunky and can be used as a hair bun cover too! To make the scrunchies you will need 2 hair elastics to work around as well as some white Aran / weight 4 yarn and a 5mm crochet hook. These are very quick and easy to make. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas free eBook
- Refashioned Ruffle Headband
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Brawny Beanie Men's Hat
- Pretty Poinsettia Headband
- Sew Easy Lightweight Scarf
- Santa's Little Helper Elf Hat
- Pretty Poinsettia Pin Christmas Craft
- Crochet Holly Berry Pin
- Not-Your-Grandma's Crochet Slippers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Whirlpool Crochet Flower Doily Pattern
- Pug Ornament
- Springtime Crochet Placemat
- Leaf Bunch Crochet Bookmark
- Tide Texture Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- How To Make A Solid Two Color Spiral Crochet Circle
- Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- Christmas Color By Number
- Simple And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects