Snowflake Kitchen Boa
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Get up your kitchen in a holiday mood when you crochet this colorful kitchen boa. Crochet the boa portion in Tunisian stitch and sew two halves of a kitchen towel to the ends. No more searching for your kitchen towel! Pattern includes instructions to make the snowflake boa in Tunisian crochet and attach it to a purchased kitchen towel. Also includes link to YouTube tutorial. Finished boa measures approximately: 4” wide by 68" long (with instructions to lengthen or shorten). Materials required: I Love This Cotton worsted weight yarn 3.5 oz blue (or desired color) 1.0 oz white Crochet hook size G (4.0 mm) Yarn needle 8” x 20” (20 cm x 51 cm) Kitchen Towel Needle and Thread Skill level: Intermediate"
- I Love This Cotton yarn
- Size G crochet hook
- Purchased kitchen towel
- Needle & thread to match
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Christmas puddings are a mainstay of English Christmas dinners, in the past, they used to contain silver sixpence pieces. So one luck… Continue reading: "Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects