Winter Walk Cap
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"What do you get when you combine basic crochet stitches worked in a unique way? Why this Winter Walk Crochet Cap, of course! Once in awhile I run across a pattern, fall in love with, and think “this must be hard”. But then..I go for it, read it, and discover it’s one of those little crochet gems that looks amazing but is actually just easy stitches, cleverly done. My friends, THIS is that kind of hat."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"If you like working with wood, this is a simple reindeer project that only requires 2 pieces to be cut out. A free template is… Continue reading: "Wooden Winter Reindeer Decoration"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects