DIY Kindness Advent Calendar
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Spread Christmas Cheer this holiday season with a DIY Kindness Advent Calendar. Create a huge paper heart with numbered flaps that can be opened each day in the month of December. Create the heart with decorative holiday paper or plain construction paper. Fill the flaps with random acts of kindness your whole family can participate in! Write the kindness activities on Post-it notes so the Advent Calendar can be reused year after year. Picture tutorial plus a template for creating the large heart! "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Scandinavian-Inspired Paper Village Advent Calendar
- Christmas Ornament Advent Countdown Calendar
- Simple Houses DIY Advent Calendar
- Rudolph Toilet Paper Roll Advent Calendar
- Recycled Cards Advent Calendar
- 38 Festive and Fun Christmas Advent Calendars
- Clay Pot Advent Calendar
- Upcycled Tin Cans Advent Wreath
- Canvas Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
- Ornament Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects