Coffee Filter Angel Wings Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Coffee Filter Angel Wing Ornaments are easy to make and takes about 20 min. each. Each one can be different by the shape you give them and the edges you fringe out."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Coffee Filters
- Hot Glue
"They look very pretty when you spray wings with spray adhesive and lightly sprinkle glitter over entire wing or just along the edges."
Fold 4 to 6 coffee filters in half
Draw half angel wing on the fold and cut out
Keeping the wings folded, cut slits at an angle up the wing from bottom to top
Then rub your hand lightly up and down the slit edge to fluff or feather out
Open wings and separate each one
Glue the center of each wing to each other with hot glue
When cooled, make a bow and glue to center front
Now make a loop with your ribbon to place at the back of the wings at the top to make a hanger
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The White Pearl Christmas Ornament is an elegant addition to your Christmas tree. The snowflake shape and pearls help to reflect the… Continue reading: "White Pearl Christmas Ornament"
- Three Step Angel Ornament
- Ribbon Christmas Angel Ornament
- Deco Mesh Christmas Angel Tutorial
- Golden Glam Shell Angel Ornament
- Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft
- Heavenly Upcycled Egg Carton Christmas Angels
- Unique Used Tea Bag Flying Angel
- Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel
- Christmas Angel Plastic Bottle Craft
- Joy Crochet Angel
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects