Coffee Filter Angel Wings Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Coffee Filter Angel Wing Ornaments are easy to make and takes about 20 min. each. Each one can be different by the shape you give them and the edges you fringe out."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Coffee Filters
- Hot Glue
"They look very pretty when you spray wings with spray adhesive and lightly sprinkle glitter over entire wing or just along the edges."
Fold 4 to 6 coffee filters in half
Draw half angel wing on the fold and cut out
Keeping the wings folded, cut slits at an angle up the wing from bottom to top
Then rub your hand lightly up and down the slit edge to fluff or feather out
Open wings and separate each one
Glue the center of each wing to each other with hot glue
When cooled, make a bow and glue to center front
Now make a loop with your ribbon to place at the back of the wings at the top to make a hanger
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
A Christmas tree craft that's also easy enough for your little ones to do is this Stacked Terra Cotta Pot Christmas Tree. Grab some… Continue reading: "Stacked Terra Cotta Pot Christmas Tree"
- Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel
- Unique Used Tea Bag Flying Angel
- Silver and Pearl Safety Pin Angel Ornament
- The Kitchen Christmas Angel Craft
- Coffee Filter Angel Wings Ornament
- Deco Mesh Christmas Angel Tutorial
- Shuttlecock Angels
- Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft
- DIY Christmas Angel Towel Gift Idea
- Faux Antique Angel Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects