Coffee Filter Angels Christmas Ornament Craft
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These Coffee Filter Angels make an adorable Christmas craft. Coffee filters and glitter glue transform into the most angelic ornaments ever in just about 30 minutes. We love easy craft projects that use regular supplies that we typically have around the house or are simple to find at the store. Enjoy a nice afternoon crafting together making these coffee filter angels with the help of the kids! Aren’t these angel ornaments cute? I absolutely love the glitter glue decorating their gowns. This activity is great for elementary aged children with supervision."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Walk Cap
- Michigan Mountain Ear Warmer
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- Snow And Ice Play Ideas For Kids
- Winter Paper Plate Crafts For Kids
- Cool Winter Crafts For Kids
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- Ribbed Wonder Hat
- Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Make Your Own Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects