Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This dazzling paper quilled angel might look complicated, but it is a relatively simple design that, once your fingers have become used to handling paper strips for a little while, can be completed in an evening... I love small projects like this! It is a sturdy ornament that can be hung by a ribbon from a Christmas tree branch or can be worn during the holiday season as a scarf pin or even as a necklace. "
Primary TechniqueJewelry Making
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Narwhal Ornament
- Parker Penguin
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Zanfirico Black Necklace
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects