Memories of the Beach Homemade Christmas Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Whether you spend your summer relaxing on the beach or travel to sandy destinations, this quick and easy Memories of the Beach Homemade Christmas Ornament will flood you with memories. When it comes time to hang it on the tree, you'll be so glad you made your own Christmas ornament crafts. Kids can help with the creation of this project and help choose which shells to include. If you don't have access to the beach, simply fake it and buy sand and shells at your local craft store. If you're looking fun fun and unexpected Christmas ornaments to make this season, look no further than this DIY idea. Best of all, you can start and complete it in no time at all.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Super Sweet DIY Gingerbread Man Banner looks good enough to eat. This homemade banner is quick and easy, so you will have a DIY… Continue reading: "Super Sweet DIY Gingerbread Man Banner"
- Bit of Beach Ornament
- No Sew Quilted Star Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Vintage Mexican Homemade Ornaments
- Whimsical Watercolor Glass Ornaments
- Yule Ball Ornament
- Brightly Beaded Ball Ornament
- Glamorous DIY Glass Ball Ornaments
- Frilly and Flouncy Fabric Ball Ornaments
- Fast Fir Tree Ornament
- Best Glass Ball Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects