Christmas Flower Pots Kids Can Make
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Four designs to inspire your little one this Christmas! Together, you can make a Santa, Elf, Snowman, and a Reindeer from terra cotta clay pots. Made using a variety of supplies, such as craft paint, glue, glitter, and a few more items that you probably already have around the house. These only take an afternoon to create. When these are finished, they're perfect for planting succulents, poinsettias, or any other seasonal plant, and make great teacher, friend, or family gifts."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Seed Packet Decoupage Pot Decoration
Baby Snowman Clay Pot Ornament
Plastic Spoon Snowman Pot Decoration
Vintage Clay Pot Snowman DIY Ornaments
Santa in Chimney Clay Pot Place Setting
Cute Clay Pot Elf
Christmas Clay Pot Snowman
11 Pot Painting Craft Ideas for Christmas
Kids' Clay Pot Snowman
DIY Terra Cotta Bells
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects