- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
No matter what your project, yarn, or other preferences may be, we’ve got a needle or hook that’s perfect for you! We have spent years developing our extensive line of knitting needles and crochet hooks with the help of an international panel of knitters and crocheters and stand behind our products to ensure complete satisfaction for our fans.
Our needles are available in single pointed, double pointed, fixed circular, and interchangeable styles in the following ranges:
-Royale, featuring color coded birch with sharp metal tips
-Naturalz, in natural birchwood
-Nova Platina, chrome plated needles with sharp tapered tips
-Basix Birch, natural birch needles
-Jumbo Birch, natural birch in sizes US 36 to 35.0mm
-Dreamz, in color coded Symfonie wood
-Karbonz, featuring a carbon fiber shaft with sharp metal tips
-Marblz, acrylic needles in unique colorful designs
-Symfonie Cubics, an innovative cuboid shape in Symfonie wood
-Nova Platina Cubics, chrome plated metal needles in a cuboid shape
-Bamboo, made from the finest Japanese bamboo available.
No matter what needle size you need, one of our lines is sure to have it - including the harder-to-find jumbo sizes in US 50 and above! Choose from a variety of interchangeable sets and gift sets, too.
Crocheters will love exploring our complete range of Symfonie Wood, Basix Birch, Japanese Bamboo, Aluminum & Steel with “soft feel” handles, and our popular Waves crochet hooks with color-coded “soft feel” handles. We feature a full range of sizes ranging from 0.50mm up to 35.0mm in both single ended and Tunisian crochet styles.
Both knitters and crocheters will love our impressive spectrum of crafting accessories, from blocking tools to stitch markers, colorful shawl pins, and hand-printed needle cases and zipper bags which are great for organizing all of your crafts.
We invite you to visit our website to learn more, or connect with us on your social media channel of choice to share what you’re making with our needles and hooks!
Read NextAbrams Books
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments
Nestle these Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments in your tree this year. Why put only one star at the top of your tree, when you can… Continue reading: "Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects