We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Westcott began in 1872 as a ruler company and was then bought by Acme United Corporation, located in Connecticut. Over the years the Westcott brand has grown to become the "World’s Favorite Scissors Brand" whose innovative designs have reached across many other product lines. The Westcott high-quality, innovative scissors come in several different designs, each tailored specifically for their segment; kids, students, home or the office.
Westcott is always thinking of new ways to push the limits of cutting edge innovation as can be seen by their exclusive new line of cutting tools with Non-Stick blades!
In addition to achieving a "Good Design Award" for their electric pencil sharpeners, Westcott is a pioneering leader in many other product categories including: paper trimmers, math tools, rulers, hobby knives and more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These Champagne and wine cork Christmas ornaments are the perfect gift for the wine enthusiast in your circle of friends. They are… Continue reading: "Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects