How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Lisa and Sarah of A Spoonful of Sugar
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
We are a mother and daughter team from Perth, Australia, who love all things crafty. We spend our time sewing, baking, and dabbling in a wide range of crafts including quilting, paper crafts, jewellery making, embroidery, crochet, and knitting. We aim to put some creativity into the everyday. We love to share our latest projects and offer many free tutorials.
Lisa works by day as an occupational therapist, and spends her free time working on her latest creative project. Sarah is a high school student who is passionate about baking, and enjoys graphic design and sewing.
Lisa's designs have appeared in Fabric by Fabric One Yard Wonders, Pretty Little Presents, Sweet Nothings, Craft Hope, Stitch Magazine, Quilting Arts GIFTS, Homespun, and Handmade Magazine.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts
- Be Merry Garland
- Quick Paint Chip Gift Tags
- Christmas Place Cards
- Christmas Lantern
- Festive Felt Garland
- Christmas Candy Wrap Up
- Recycled Christmas Card Gift Tags
- Fabric Gift Wrap
- Chic French Inspired Gift Tags and Tape
- Gingham Gift Card Holder
- Hanging Gingham Stars
- Cupcake Liner Cone Tree
- Cookie Cutter Ornaments with Ribbon
- Delicate Doily Gift Tags
- Bite Size Chocolate Spoons
- Simple Feather Bauble
- Super Easy Drink Labels
- Mini Decorative Dessert Banner
- Holiday Folded Star Mat
- Holiday Guest Towel with Crochet Trim
- Holiday Folded Star Ornament
Christmas Treat Place Cards
A Spoonful of Sugar Blog
Spoonful of Sugar Designs Etsy Shop
Like Spoonful of Sugar Designs on Facebook
Follow A Spoonful of Sugar on Pinterest
Read NextKim from Crafting Cheerfully
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft
A Poinsettia Angel is one of the easier angel crafts to make, done simply with a wired silk flower, a wooden ball for a head, a hot… Continue reading: "Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects