11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create free eBook
Find your favorite Christmas crafts for kids in our free and downloadable eBook!
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Christmas is the perfect time to make memories and create keepsakes, and when you invite the kids to craft with you, you can do both! There are so many Christmas crafts for kids in our free eBook, 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create.
Choose from a variety of homemade Christmas ornaments, edible ideas, and paper projects that will satisfy a child’s urge to create. Christmas Crafts for kids is a great way to bring the family together.
The holiday season is the perfect time to connect with the family. While it’s fun to visit the mall or take a trip to a local store, there’s something special about bonding with your loved ones at home. Crafting is a fun and easy way to foster creativity, pass on traditions, and instill confidence in children.
Whether you want to keep an older child busy after school or teach a toddler how to identify shapes and colors, you’ll find a project that suits your needs in this collection.
Popular Christmas characters like Rudolph and Santa can be found in these pages, along with fun surprises like an adorable Elmo ornament.
Decorate your space, send personalized thank you notes, and eat up! You can’t go wrong when you teach your kids about winter and Christmas through crafting.
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
What's Inside This Free eBook?
Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments
Nest Ornament (pg. 5) – Let your kids get a little messy as they make this project with clothespins and green paint. For a personal touch, have your junior crafter dictate a Christmas message that can be attached to the ornament. This easy ornament craft makes a great gift for Grandma.
Elmo Ornament (pg. 7) – Learn how to make Christmas ornaments inspired by characters that your kids know and love. This project doesn’t require boxes of expensive materials; like the best Christmas crafts for kids, this tutorial calls for simple items like cotton balls instead.
Christmas Crafts for Preschoolers
Edible Snowflake (pg. 11) – Let it snow in your kitchen! Easy Christmas crafts for kids involve very few steps. For this project, use tortillas and cheese to create your own snowflakes that look and smell delicious. This project is great for children who are old enough to use scissors on their own. The best part? If your child makes a mistake, she can just eat the evidence and start again.
Handprint Christmas Trees (pg. 14) – Capture a moment in time with this adorable Christmas tree craft for preschoolers. Kids will love covering their hands and feet with paint. Once they’ve made their mark, allow them to decorate the tree with paper scraps, buttons, glitter, ribbon, and more.
Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
Quick Crafty Christmas Cards (pg. 15) – Use Christmas crafts for kids as a chance to teach your children about the power of gratitude. This project requires some help from Mom and Dad, who use a circular punch to make shapes out of decorative paper. Then, the kids can pick their favorite punches to fashion a wreath on the front of a card.
Snowman Thank You Card (pg. 17) – For a super easy, budget-friendly project, look no further than this adorable snowman card. You don’t even need a stamp to create the frosty friend on the front of the card. Make easy Christmas crafts for kids like this one using recycled items like thread spools. Q-tips are the perfect tool for adding eyes and buttons.
Sign Up for Our Free Newsletter
There are so many ways to help kids get creative during the holiday season. No matter what their age, children have the urge to create and show off their skills, so let them explore those interests this winter. Together, you can make homemade Christmas ornaments, cards, and more. This year, start an important tradition and bring the family together for an afternoon of easy Christmas crafts for kids.
With your free copy of 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create, you can also subscribe to our Crafty Christmas Ideas newsletter to become part of a fantastic Christmas crafting community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Two weekly emails with free Christmas projects, tips, collection pages, and more.
- New FREE projects made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of 1000’s more free patterns and tutorials.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the Christmas crafting community.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
This adorable DIY Felt Christmas Tree Ornament will bring so much cheer to your holiday decor. The cute little tree will look perfect… Continue reading: "DIY Felt Christmas Tree Ornament"
- Sewn Shooting Star
- Felt Gingerbread House Craft
- 38 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids eBook
- Recycled Penguins Easy Christmas Craft
- Christmas Crafts for Kids: 12 Mason Jar Crafts
- Salt Dough Snowmen Christmas Craft For Kids
- "We Love You" Jar
- Snowflake Holiday Clings
- Toilet Paper Tube Santa Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree
- Crochet Christmas Candle Applique
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- How To Make A Beautiful Button Cross
- Stained Glass Tissue Paper Cross
- Festive Calm Down Travel Bottle For Kids
- Angel Pretzels Tutorial
- DIY Evergreen Floor Lamp Christmas Tree
- How To Make A Music Paper Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects