This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Christmas is coming and we couldn’t wait to throw together a batch of Grinch Slime! One of our many easy slime recipes, this green concoction filled with little red hearts is great for the holidays. Kids love making and playing with slime. And who doesn’t love the Dr. Seuss story of The Grinch? This project is super easy and only uses a few household ingredients. We have plenty of slime projects your kids will enjoy, and we’ll be adding more soon. Hope you have fun with this Grinch Slime this holiday Christmas!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
4 oz clear glue
1 tbsp of baking soda
1 tbsp of saline solution
Green food coloring
Red Sequin Hearts
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextCandy Christmas Train
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects