This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Buffalo Plaid Placemat
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"This buffalo plaid placemat is perfect for a holiday table scape any time of the year, or use on an entry way table as a doily. You could even add some string, and hang it up as a wall art piece! This placemat is a truly a labor of love - it took me about 17 hours to complete it, but I think it turned out just beautifully, and it is such a versatile decor piece."
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in Black, Charcoal and Soft White
- 12″ x 18″ Sheet of 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (soft or stiff)
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextSanta Themed Hand Towels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath
Just because a Christmas craft is nature inspired doesn't mean it can't be glamorous too you'll agree once you see this Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath"
- Santa Themed Hand Towels
- 3-Tier Christmas Tray
- Candy Cane and Gingerbread Potholder
- Joyful Mod Podge Holiday Tray
- Corny Christmas Tree
- Old School Christmas Crackers
- Pomegranate and Cranberry Potpourri Recipe
- Bite Size Chocolate Spoons
- Scandinavian-Style Christmas Table Setting
- Gold Glitter Christmas Place Cards
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects