This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Buffalo Plaid Placemat
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This buffalo plaid placemat is perfect for a holiday table scape any time of the year, or use on an entry way table as a doily. You could even add some string, and hang it up as a wall art piece! This placemat is a truly a labor of love - it took me about 17 hours to complete it, but I think it turned out just beautifully, and it is such a versatile decor piece."
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in Black, Charcoal and Soft White
- 12″ x 18″ Sheet of 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (soft or stiff)
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextDIY Boozy Advent Calendar
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make Simple and Quick Button Jewelry for your friends and family because whether their look is simple, chic, understated or girly,… Continue reading: "Simple and Quick Button Jewelry"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Gnome Ornament
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects