Diy Cake Plate Stand
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"If you're like me, you love having special touches around the house at the holidays. Simple crafts or displays can really make the holidays feel full, and if I can do it on a budget then all the better! This DIY Cake Plate Stand is for Christmas, but it can be made in minutes for just about any holiday or celebration. The best part? It can be made for around $2! Now that's my kind of craft."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 3-Tier Christmas Tray
- Candy Cane and Gingerbread Potholder
- Scandinavian-Style Christmas Table Setting
- Snowman S'mores Treats
- North Pole Snack Mix
- 30 Holiday Party Crafts to Celebrate the Season
- Rustic Christmas Table Setting
- Sippy Cupcake Stand
- Snowflake and Cookie Cutter Crochet Pattern
- Santa Themed Hand Towels
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects