This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Saran Wrap Game Plus Challenge Cards!
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Are you looking for some festive entertainment this season? Grab your friends and family and play this Saran Wrap Christmas Game! It's one of our favorite games to play during the holiday season. If you haven't played it before, you've got to try it this year. All you need is saran wrap, some little gifts, and a pair of dice. It's so fun and is enjoyed by both the kids and grownups. Check it out!"
- Challenge Cards
First, you need to start with something round or make an object that is round. I love to wrap a gift card around a pair of socks. Wrap that object really well around and around and around with the saran wrap.
Continue to wrap your saran wrap around the ball by adding small prizes every other layer or so. Be sure you don’t add a ton of objects to one layer. If you do add too much it will make your saran wrap too loose.
Add bigger items throughout the ball. This helps thicken up the ball. If you want to make it more difficult you can rip your wrapping paper every few layers to make it harder to grab.
Once you are out of prizes wrap the ball a few more times and you and ready to play!
Sit In A Circle. You all need to sit close enough together to be able to pass the ball and the dice to each other quickly.
Give Someone The Dice When you play someone is always rolling the dice. The dice rotate from person to person regardless of who has the ball. Double- the saran wrap ball moves until someone else gets doubles 7 or 11- the dice switch directions. 9- if playing with a challenge card anytime a 9 is rolled then the person who has the ball has to do the challenge for the remainder of their turn.
Unwrap The Ball As Fast As You Can When it is your turn to unwrap you unwrap as fast as you can. Anything that falls out on your turn then becomes yours! You unwrap until someone rolls doubles and then the ball moves to the left.
If anyone rolls a 9 you must immediately STOP UNWRAPPING THE BALL and read the challenge card on the top of the pile. The unwrapped must do what the challenge says while the dice keep rolling.
Read NextBite Size Chocolate Spoons
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your friends and family will feel like they've stepped into a whole new world of sophistication once they see these High Class Jewel… Continue reading: "High Class Jewel Trees Homemade Christmas Decoration"
- Bite Size Chocolate Spoons
- Christmas Gnome Cookie Cups
- How To Make A Wood Pedestal Tray – Farmhouse Christmas
- Old School Christmas Crackers
- Cable Knit Wine Cover
- Scandinavian-Style Christmas Table Setting
- Snowman Donuts
- Candy Cane and Gingerbread Potholder
- Easy Christmas Tree Charcuterie Board Recipe
- Hot Chocolate Pudding Shots
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects