Holiday Stovetop Potpourri
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This holiday stovetop potpourri is the perfect blend to make for the holiday season. Make a batch and leave it simmering on your stove all day for an amazing holiday aroma. There is nothing more fantastic than the holiday aroma of fresh oranges, cranberries and cinnamon. This delightful Stovetop Potpourri will not only make your home smell amazing but it is so much more economical than investing in candles or dried potpourri. To do so, I just make a batch of this potpourri and leave it simmer all day long on the stove. You can even make a batch in your slow cooker. "
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Christmas Printables
- Crochet Christmas Tree
- Crochet Christmas Candle Applique
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- How To Make A Beautiful Button Cross
- Stained Glass Tissue Paper Cross
- Festive Calm Down Travel Bottle For Kids
- Angel Pretzels Tutorial
- DIY Evergreen Floor Lamp Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects