Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This crochet Christmas tree garland is another DIY holiday decoration idea. The combination of traditional-shaped Christmas trees and small snowflakes makes this garland very charming! For this garland I’ve used my previously designed patterns for the crochet Christmas tree applique and crochet small snowflake. Garlands are easy to make and perfect to add handmade décor to your home for the holidays. Besides decorating your Christmas tree, crochet garlands will also look great on the fireplace, on your window, in your office, above the door or across the wall! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- Make Gift Tags From Christmas Cards
- Christmas Word Search
- I Spy Christmas
- Crochet Equilateral Triangle
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects