We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This easy crochet Five-Pointed Stars were done to decorate my Christmas Tree as well as used as sensory toy for my baby. I know there are plenty of crochet stars in internet but in my opinion this is one is less complicated for beginners and can be done in a blink of an eye. Crochet star can be used for sweaters or scarf decoration, as a garland if you join at lest 5-6 starts together. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Toilet Roll Glitter Angel Garland
- Super Sweet DIY Gingerbread Man Banner
- Upcycled Crocheted Doily Snowflake Garland/Bunting
- Christmas Candy Garland
- Super Easy Candy Cane Garland
- Paper Lights DIY Christmas Garland
- Crocheted Snowmen DIY Garland
- Punched Paper DIY Garland
- Joy to the World Printable Banner
- Sparkly Star Popsicle Stick DIY Garland
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects