Crochet Mini Star Snowflakes
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These cute snowflakes are very fast and easy to make. Follow this free pattern to create a bunch of these mini star snowflakes and use them as ornaments for the Christmas tree, holiday gift toppers or super cute earrings. These snowflakes are crocheted with cotton thread size 10 and a 1,5 mm crochet hook and they measure 5,5 cm (2,2 inches) in diameter. You can change the size of your snowflakes by using different yarn weights and hook sizes. You will also need a needle to weave in loose ends and a pair of scissors. Free blocking template!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nestle these Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments in your tree this year. Why put only one star at the top of your tree, when you can… Continue reading: "Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Drawstring Gift Bags
- Sew Easy Lightweight Scarf
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Two Round Easy Crochet Christmas Star Ornament
- Simple Paper Christmas Tree
- Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Crochet Simple Snowflake Coaster
- Holiday Celebration Crochet Poncho Wrap
- Holiday Wine Bottle Scarf & Hat Cozy
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects