DIY Holiday Banner
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Create this fun and festive holiday banner using colorful felt and white fabric paint! This holdiay banner is easy to create and only uses a few supplies. Create holiday words like JOY and MERRY with decorative felt letters. Draw patterns on the felt using white fabric paint. Use the letters as part of a banner or use as gift tags on holiday presents. A fun project to do on a snowy day. Perfect for customizing and making your own! "
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Super Sweet DIY Gingerbread Man Banner looks good enough to eat. This homemade banner is quick and easy, so you will have a DIY… Continue reading: "Super Sweet DIY Gingerbread Man Banner"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects