This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Holiday Banner
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Create this fun and festive holiday banner using colorful felt and white fabric paint! This holdiay banner is easy to create and only uses a few supplies. Create holiday words like JOY and MERRY with decorative felt letters. Draw patterns on the felt using white fabric paint. Use the letters as part of a banner or use as gift tags on holiday presents. A fun project to do on a snowy day. Perfect for customizing and making your own! "
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Read NextFarmhouse Christmas Jars
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for easy ornaments to make this winter, then look no further than a "Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament. Of… Continue reading: ""Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nutcracker Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Nutcracker Headband Craft
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects